Wolf introduced a new line of E series built-in ovens in October 2013, though this still-exceptional earlier model is available from your local Sub-Zero and Wolf dealer for a limited time. Learn more . Available in classic stainless steel or black glass, Wolf E Series Built-In Ovens feature dual convection fans and ten cooking modes. The built-in design allows the front of the oven to be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for a more integrated look.
- Shipping Weight (lbs): 273
- CSA certified for US and Canada
- Classic stainless steel models available in framed and unframed door styles. Black glass model is available as unframed only. All models include a tubular handle.
- Ten cooking modes-bake, roast, broil, convection bake, convection roast, convection broil, convection, bake stone (accessory required), dehydrate (accessory required) and proof
- Dual convection logic control system
- Touch control panel with LCD display
- Cobalt blue porcelain oven interior
- Three adjustable oven racks; one full-extension easy glide, one full-extension door glide and one standard.
- Large viewing double-pane window
- Dual interior halogen lighting
- Hidden bake element and recessed broil
- Temperature probe and receptacle
- Self-clean, delayed start and Sabbath features
- Balanced door hinges assure smooth opening and closing of the door
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.