The black ceramic glass top of the Wolf 36" Electric Cooktop is beautifully complemented by your choice of classic, platinum or carbon stainless steel trim. Four heating elements with nine zones offer exceptional control of temperature for cooking utensils of every size. A bridge connects two elements for an 8-inch by 17-inch, 4400 watt heating area. All elements offer True Simmer along with one element that enables you to set the temperature for melting.
- Classic, platinum and carbon stainless steel trim
- Easy-to-clean black ceramic glass surface is resistant to scratching, staining, impact and heat-translucent surface allows you to see the glow of hot elements
- High-frequency pulsation elements improve cooking performance and control
- Four heating elements with nine zones
- Bridge-zone element connects two elements to provide a larger cooking area
- Temperature limiter to ensure that safe operating temperature of ceramic glass is never exceeded
- Illuminated touch controls with graduated control lighting
- True Simmer setting on all elements
- Melt setting on one element
- Hot-surface indicator light in control panel
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2020 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2021. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.