- One medium 12,000 Btu/hr sealed burner with 800 Btu/hr delivered at simmer
- True Simmer setting on all burners
- Individual spark ignition system
- Four dual-stacked, sealed burners with automatic reignition on all settings
- Two small 9,200 Btu/hr sealed burners with 300 Btu/hr delivered at simmer
- Illuminated control panel with two-tiered control knobs
- One large 15,000 Btu/hr sealed burner with 800 Btu/hr delivered at simmer
- Stainless steel top construction, available in classic and platinum stainless steel finishes
- Low-profile cast iron continuous burner grates with matte porcelain finish
- Seamless drawn burner pan
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2020 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2021. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.