The patented dual-stacked burner design of Wolf Gas Cooktops uses its upper-level burner for maximum heat transfer. Merely turn down the knob and the lower-tier burners delivers finetuning control and True Simmer. The sealed burners and deep recess of the seamless drawn pan make clean up a snap.
- Stainless steel top construction, available in classic stainless steel finish
- Two dual-stacked, sealed burners with automatic reignition on all settings
- Seamless drawn burner pan
- Low-profile cast iron continuous burner grates with matte porcelain finish
- True Simmer setting on all burners
- Individual spark ignition system
- One medium 12,000 Btu/hr sealed burner with 800 Btu/hr delivered at simmer
- One small 9,200 Btu/hr sealed burner with 300 Btu/hr delivered at simmer
Offer Expires: 7/1/2018 to 6/30/2021 |
Must be postmarked by: 7/31/2021
Purchase a qualifying Sub-Zero and Wolf appliance package and receive your choice of three years additional protection for extra piece of mind, or a $1,000 rebate. Each additional Sub-Zero, Wolf, Cove, or Asko qualifying product purchased earns one point toward free Wolf Gourmet products. Offer Expires: 12/31/2020 | Must be claimed online or via mail-in form by 1/31/2021. Rebate form must be postmarked by 7/31/2021.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.