- External temperature display.
- Interior LED light to save energy and for best internal visibility.
- CFC and HCFC free, highly ecological refrigerant type: R290 (ecological gas in foam: cyclopentane). Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3), to reduce green house and ozone depletion effects.
- Removable gasket for easy cleaning operations.
- Hydrocarbon refrigerant gas R290 for the lowest environmental impact (GWP=3) - CFC and HCFC free.
- Fin & Tube Condenser improves performance in high temperature environments.
- Automatic Defrost Cooling System provides worry-free performance.
- Electronic Temperature Control, quick and simple to set, with control display for easy monitoring.
- Bottom mounted cooling unit slides out for easy access and cleaning.
- Heavy duty Vinyl coated steel shelves.
- High efficiency components to minimize the energy consumption still guaranteeing the highest performances.
- Cabinet completely insulated with high density polyurethane for low environmental impact.
- Magnetic gasket removable without tools for easy cleaning.
- Lockable door.
- Heavy duty door hinges.
- Pre-wired heavy duty power cord.
- Heavy duty casters.
- Self-closing door with 90-degree stay-open feature.
||115 V/1 ph/60 Hz
|Electrical power, max
||USA NEMA 5-15P
|Operating temperature min.
|Operating temperature max.
||Fin & tube
|Capacity (Cu.Ft.) 23
||Capacity (Cu.Ft.) 23
|External dimensions, Width
||26 3/4" (680 mm)
|External dimensions, Depth
||32 11/16" (830 mm)
|External dimensions, Height
||82 1/4" (2090 mm)
|Number and type of doors
|Internal Dimensions (depth)
|Internal Dimensions (height)
|Internal Dimensions (width)
||84 5/8" (2150 mm)
||337 lbs (153 kg)
||49.91 ft (1.41 m )
|Number and type of grids (included)
||3 - Vinyl-Coated Steel
|Type of external material
|Type of internal material
||3 / 5 years
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.