Kamado Joe®, a leader in the ceramic kamado grill category, has redefined cooking with pellets in a high-quality ceramic grill. Now you can experience all the benefits of heat retention and the fuel efficiency of a kamado grill, with the convenience of pellets. The grill is designed to the highest quality standard and provides unsurpassed flavor and tender food.
- Thermostatically controlled to maintain the desired temperature
- Reaches temperatures up to 600 F - higher than traditional pellet grills
- The stainless-steel hopper holds 10lbs of pellets for up to 14 hours of burn time at smoking temperatures
- The efficiency of a ceramic chamber allows for less pellets and longer cooking time
- Full control and monitoring with WiFi control gives you a perfect cook every time
- Pellet agitators within the integrated hopper nearly eliminate pellet bridging and jams
- Pellet Joe scoop (included) allows you to easily scoop pellets and load into the hopper
- Additional Features - aluminum side shelves, air lift hinge, stainless steel latch, fiberglass gasket (sealed to the hard surface of the grill), smoke tower, drip bucket, two meat probes & one pit probe
||225°F - 600°F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.