Kamado Joe® continues its innovation with the Kettle Joe - a 22 inch kettle grill with unique ceramic cooking features that improve heat retention, fuel efficiency, and smoking ability. The 2-Tier Divide & Conquer® system allows you to cook foods at different temperatures. The grill also comes with the revolutionary Sl Roller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber insert, which harnesses the power of cyclonic airflow technology to control heat and smoke at smoking temperatures.
- The Kettle Joe has a 22 in. surface for a total of 363 sq. in.
- Efficient ceramic firebox allows for longer cooking times using less charcoal
- The grill has an adjustable hinge which allows you to keep the lid attached instead of having to fully remove and handle the lid
- Adjust the hinge to its highest setting and insert the Sl Roller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber to smoke at temperatures up to 500°F
- Remove the Sl Roller Hyperbolic Smoke Chamber and lower the hinge to grill at temperatures up to 700°F
- Folding side shelves allow for a larger prep area while in use and when folded, the versatile side shelves allow for easy storage
- Ash drawer allows you to clean the ashes without removing the inside components which results in a quick and easy cleanup
- Includes a four-legged cart with 2 locking casters for easy mobility
||225°F - 700°F
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.