Dakota upper storage cabinet with Arts & Crafts styling features a universal, tempered glass windowpane door and an adjustable wood shelf that can be adjusted or removed completely for additional space. Flip-down wood work surface opens to create a makeshift prep station. Lower cabinet, EC9740LS22-O107, is sold separately.
- Available in two finishes
- Premium Oak Finish - EC9740US22-O107
- Caramel Oak Finish - EC9740US22-O128
- Dakota Freestanding Upper Display Cabinet, Premium Oak
- Glass-framed door opens to an adjustable shelf
- Flip-down wood work surface with black glass inset opens to create a makeshift prep station
- Pass-through holes for easy wire management and ventilation
- Easy to assemble with just a Phillips head screwdriver
- Wood-framed, glass door can be hung left or right for custom installation
- Antique brass hardware provides a warm, refined look with lasting appeal
- Designed to be part of the Dakota collection
- Top cabinet only, bottom is sold separately
- 1 year limited warranty
Overall: Width:23.5" Depth:23.25" Height:45"
Cabinet Top:Width:23.5" Depth:23.25"
TV Size: Up to 32 inches (or up to 15 lbs.)
Top Shelf: 15 lbs.
Carton Dimensions: 26"W x 26"D x 48"H
Gross Carton Weight: 88 lbs.
UPC Code: 611768087402
Method of Assembly: Assemblies / Kits
All measurements shown are nominal usable space.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.