Hand-built in Milwaukee, WI. using tooling and dies specifically for racing for unparalleled repeatability.
Factory sealed short-block with ground cam and controlled piston pop-up (reducing compression variance)
Simplified IKF/WKA rule set designed to maintain a stock configuration right down to the factory shipped carburetor jets. This is NOT today's standard Animal rule set. Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder Federal Mogul Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston High-Silicon Valve Springs Ground Cam w/ Compression Release Squeeze-Cast, T-7 Treated, Racing Rod Racing Crankshaft w/ Induction-Hardened Crankpin Nitrated Dished Exhaust Valve Goetze performance piston ring set
featuring a chrome-faced top ring for extended life PVL Digital Ignition System Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System Racing Only Intake Port Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts Walbro Round - Slide Carburetor Green Air Filter Max-Torque clutch and fastener set Locking Carburetor Cap system
prevent tampering/simplify the tech process. (555726) Extended Carburetor slide to control power (555728)
- Dual Ball-Bearing, RACING Reinforced Cylinder
- Federal Mogul Cam Ground, Barrel-Faced Piston
- High-Silicon Valve Springs
- Ground Cam w/ Compression Release
- Squeeze-Cast, T-7 Treated, Racing Rod
- Racing Crankshaft w/ Induction-Hardened Crankpin
- Nitrated Dished Exhaust Valve
- Goetze performance piston ring set
- PVL Digital Ignition System
- Automotive 3-Piece Valve Retainer System
- Racing Only Intake Port
- Beefy Rocker Arm Stud Nuts
- Walbro Round - Slide Carburetor
- Green Air Filter
- Max-Torque clutch and fastener set
- Locking Carburetor Cap system
- Extended Carburetor slide to control power (555728)
||9 to 1
||Approximately 3.3 hp using 87 octane
||29 degrees BTDC
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.