• This DOES NOT fit a Kamado Joe or 99% of all cookers sold in the USA with the name Kamado in the title. This is an adaptor for an older ceramic cooker manufacturer. We typically only sell a dozen of these per year. Unfortunately customers mistakenly order this adaptor about a dozen times a month and have to waste money on shipping fees to return it for the correct adaptor. If you aren't sure what cooker you have please email email@example.com.
• The Kamado adaptor door has two locking pins designed to precisely fit into the existing Kamado damper tubes. To install, place the adaptor door into the Kamado draft door/cleanout inlet. While applying pressure to the adaptor door to compress the gasket against the cooker, tighten the wing nuts to set the locking pins. We use high temperature adhesive foam to ensure a tight seal on your grill/smoker.• Comes with high-temp silicone kill plug.
• power to 12 volt DC power for use on the NanoQ,DigiQII, DigiQ Dx2 and ProCom4 controls.
High quality thermocouple temperature probe assembly used with the BBQ Guru Competitor or older model ProCom4** controls. This probe assembly plugs into the Control unit and can withstand temperatures up to 450 F.
• 10 inch probe
• Do not let probes come in contact with direct flame. (If you would like to use the Guru for high temperature grilling leave the probes outside the smoker and run the fan to stoke the fire).
• Twin Probe Assembly (if you have purchased a ProCom4 after 1/1/10, please check to see what probe style you need before ordering)